Courses Description :
The Diploma in Civil Engineering programme ensures that students advance in their career with the necessary skills and an understanding of every aspect of electronic-based technology and computer applications of engineering. It also explores advanced mathematics, computing, practical engineering skills and industrial applications to groom a student to be ready for employment or higher studies.
What Will I Learn? :
- An excellent career path awaits Civil engineers. They can be employed to support sales and marketing, as well as attaining positions of technical, managerial and commercial leadership, irrespective of the size of the company
- To equip students with advanced skills and practical knowledge in engineering To produce graduates who can fill the demand for qualified electrical and electronics engineers to support the emerging ICT organisations To provide graduates who can make valuable contributions in planning, designing, operating, installing, configuring and maintaining electronics and electrical systems
- In various electrical mechanical power generating companies, manufacturing companies, maintenance companies.
- In construction companies.
- In various software companies as software testing and developer, in BPO companies.
- To understand ethical and professional responsibility.
- In PSU's and government sector like Railways, BHEL, NTPC etc.
- In Research and Development Labs and go for future education M.Tech, MBA, MS, Ph.D etc